Hi, this is Selina Chen from xiamen, China. I am a professional, caring and honest Chinese-English and vice versa interpreter, city guide and business assistant.

cntranslator 发表于 2023/05/14 08:37 一品 游山玩水 (www.ywpw.com)
主题字词: interpreter,business assistant,exhibition translation

加跟贴 发新贴

Hi, this is Selina Chen from xiamen, China. I am a professional, caring and honest Chinese-English and vice versa interpreter, city guide and business assistant. I worked full time in Import & Export companies before and have some professional acknowledge about stones, art craft. For the past 10 years interpreting experience I have been involving in different industries, ranging from construction material, garments, furniture to gift and science, I am also getting familiar with clothes, shoes, bags, electronics, acculturation products, etc. With the customers, I have been traveling to Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Yiwu, HaiKou, Quanzhou (ShiShi, Jinjiang, Shui tou) for the famous exhibitions, wholesales markets and the tourist attractions.

My all-in-one service which includes but is not limited to below items:

1. Business meeting arrangement, translation, exhibition translation

2. Business interpretation and translation

3. Chinese manufacturing Sourcing

4. Factory visit and production inspections

5. Restaurant & hotel & travel itinerary arrangement

6. Local travel guide and shopping guide

7. Local market shopping consultancy

8. Visa help, company or office setting up. If you need some help during your visit and stay in China, please feel free to contact me at mychinainterpreter at hotmail. or Call my mobile at +86 18559206319(viber & whatsapp and webchat). I will make your china trip more productive and joyful.

Please feel free to visit my personal website at www.mychinainterpreter.com for more information.

加跟贴 发新贴一品 游山玩水索引首页