Distribution schedule -- email #1

ckm 发表于 2011/09/14 12:49 一品 美好家园 (www.ywpw.com)

加跟贴 发新贴

I know all of you are eager to start the fall/winter gardening season. Please read this message carefully, as I will not be able to answer individual questions regarding delivery.

1. The factory estimates that the deliver product date is Saturday, Sept 24.

2. Currently we have over 1600 bags booked, but one truck can only carry 800 bags. What we will do is to distribute them based on the time you ordered online. The detailed plan is:

We will split the database into 2 groups, those ordered before 900 bags and those after 900 bags.

3. For those ordered after 900 bags:

3a. You will be put on an inactive database. As a result, you will not receive any more emails until the first truck is delivered.

3b. You will also not be able to check status online, i.e. your order will "disappear" for sometime. Please do not send emails asking why -- all such emails will go to Trash directly.

4. For those ordered before 900 bags:

4a. The first 800 will be assigned, the next 100 will be on waiting list.

4b. All of you will receive emails until the product is distributed.

4c. You will receive at least 3 emails before you pick up product, each with more information.

4d. Please do not ask any questions regarding delivery date, location, time, etc -- information will be provided as needed and as available. Answers to general questions are on web site FAQ.

4e. For the next email you will receive, you will see "assigned bags". If you do not have bags assigned, you are on waiting list, i.e. if someone gives up or unable to pick up. We will call you on delivery day after 6-7pm.

4f. In case you missed our emails, you can check important information on our web site (usually in RED text), or your status online (use the search feature).

5. The web site is closed for new orders now. If your friends want to order, tell them that the web site will open again after the first truck is delivered.

本主题前一文章

Chicken manure web site open for new orders on Aug. 17 --- ckm 2011/08/12 13:55 (902 bytes)

加跟贴 发新贴一品 美好家园索引首页