Your interpreter, translator, business assistant, sourcing agent and tour guide in China

Sender: janeliu317 Time: 2016/10/08 02:46 Free Classified Ads (www.ywpw.com)
Free Classified Ads
Post Followup Add New Message

[YWPW Home]
[Houston Travel]

This is Jane from Shenzhen, China, a city next to HK.

I am an easy-going Chinese girl with honesty, optimism, strong responsibility, and strong capability. I have been working as English to Chinese or vice versa interpreter and translator for more than 7years involving different fields and products, such as internet, IT products, computer accessories, jewllery, materials, LED light, furniture, gifts, crafts, ornaments, medical and beauty devices, cosmetics, foreign trade business, products instructions and manuals, installation instructions etc. As a freelancer, I have plenty of time to accompany you as interpreter anywhere in china, and will take good care of your visit and arrange everything very well for you, as I have more than 7years of working experience in foreign trade companies, very familiar with all export procedures.

My service includes sourcing factories and products, making appointments, renting cars,visiting factories and exhibitions, negotiating with factories, following up orders, doing inspection, arranging shipments, booking tickets and hotels, airport picking up or dropping off, guidance for food, shopping, tourism, setting up Representative Office here, etc, and I do translation work as well. I served many foreigners from different countries and fields, and got good comments from all of them. I believe you will enjoy your stay in China with me, I will remove the barrier of communication for you here in China, and will be your friend as well. Need any help, please feel free to contact me at:+86-13510997446, or MSN: janeliu317 @ hotmail . com, or email at:janeliu @ 126 . com, or skype at janeliu317, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

For more details about me and my service, please view: www.interpretersinsz.com

Saving Rose -- Kids book

Post Followup Main Index