Shanghai Day/ half day car rental with Chauffeur

Sender: Melissa Time: 2014/12/02 22:11 Free Classified Ads (www.ywpw.com)
Free Classified Ads
Post Followup Add New Message

[YWPW Home]
[Houston Travel]

Search Now:
Amazon Logo

[The author retains copyright on this message, please contact author]

We offer diversify cars with driver services include delivery & pickup at the airport, home-school or work transfer, railway station or terminal. Hotel and business traveling, sightseeing, wedding car, daily or monthly car rental and traveling services are also available.
We are customer-centric and aim at providing the best services with comfortable seating, clean and air-conditioned cabinet for customers.
Our experienced drivers are polite, sincere, reliable and delivering on time services. They can understand customers' needs.
Welcome for quotation and enquiries!
Below is the price for one day and half day service (all the cars are within 2 years with reliable driver): 
600RMB/full day, 400RMB/half day: 1-3pax, Toyota Carolla 
650RMB/full day, 450RMB/half day: 2-4pax, Toyota Camry, Toyota Reiz etc
700RMB/full day, 500RMB/half day: 4-6pax, Buick GL8 van
800RMB/full day, 600RMB/half day: 7-12pax, Benz MB100
1000RMB/full day: 12-20pax, Toyota Coaster
More passengers’ seats car is available upon your request. 
If you have your itinerary in/out Shanghai, go to Suzhou, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Ningbo and nearby cites transfer car with driver, please let us know. No matter wherever you are, I’ll have the car to pick you up and drop you off to the right place on time.We’ll quote you accordingly.
Email us: melissa@orientaltraveller.com or give me a call +86-136-7177-3434(Please text me if I can’t answer your phone)
For more info, please visit our website http://www.orientaltraveller.com/

(Buick GL8 New Silver)

Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi

Post Followup Main Index

Shop OfficeMax!