China Buying/Sourcing agent, Interpreter, Business guide, Guide

Sender: MarinaLi Time: 2014/11/25 00:43 Free Classified Ads : Travel (www.ywpw.com)
Free Classified Ads
Post Followup Add New Message

[YWPW Home]
[Houston Travel]

Hello everyone, I'm Marina. I am a freelance interpreter,sourcing/buying agent,licensed English tour guide and business assistant in China with more than 5 years experience. In the last 5 year, I have participated in Canton Fair and other Fairs for many times. At the same time I also accompany customer to visit companies and factories in Guangdong and other provinces of China as well. I ever worked in trading companies, so I’m familiar with all the progress in trading business.

Since Shenzhen is close to HongKong, I also accompany customer go to HongKong to have meeting. It’s available for me to go travel with customer in mainland China and HongKong.

Now I also work as souring/buying agent for some clients.With 5 years working experiences, I have visited many factories with customer and had meeting with the suppliers for many times. I have known a lot of good vendors in China, especially some in Guangdong province. I’m on behalf of my clients to communicate with the suppliers. I help them to do negotiation , sample check, order following, product inspection, shipping arrangement and so on in China. I have helped some clients sourced a lot of products. I can do source all the things for you, not only in Guangdong but also other cities in China.

At the same time, a licensed English guide. If the clients has some spare time in their business trip and want to have some sightseeing activities. I can be their guide in the Shenzhen and some other cities. I also cooperate with some good interpreter and guide in other cities of China. I can help them to arrange their trip in these cities, like Beijing, Shanghai , Xi’an and Guilin,etc.
I have worked with a lot of customers from all over the world. They gave me good reviews with high appreciation. With some, we have developed a long- term cooperation, being their sourcing agent in China.
My service including help customer in supplier sourcing, purchasing ,price negotiating, quality controlling, shipping arrangement and any part in foreign trading, shopping and sightseeing.
I'm a kind, optimistic and helpful girl. I'd like to do my best to assist you with your business in China and make you a comfortable trip in China. I like my job. It gives me a chance to know more people and learn more at the same time. It’s really an enjoyable work.
Any more details, please feel free to contact me. ^ _ ^
Marina Li

Mob: +86 15820750631 ( WhatsApp/Wechat)
Email:Lmarina0228 @ gmail . com
www.sz-interpreter.com

Save $50 on Playstation 3 and Playstation 3 Bundles at Sears.com

Post Followup Main Index Travel