Beijing licensed tour guide with car/van rental service

Sender: Lulu Time: 2013/07/14 10:04 Free Classified Ads : Travel (www.ywpw.com)
Free Classified Ads
Post Followup Add New Message

[YWPW Home]
[Houston Travel]

[The author retains copyright on this message, please contact author]

Hi ,

Nice to meet you here.

I'm Lulu.I am a certified and professional private tour guide.I am easy-going,passionate and patient young lady and am interested in providing service for your convenience. I am familiar with Beijing History and culture.

I can provide the guide service and arrange car rental service for you. You can make the itinerary by yourself. If you don't know which places to visit, I can suggest the itinerary below. It is just a reference. You can change it according to your interest and time.

One day: Visit the Tian'anmen Square ,the Forbidden City , the Summer Palace ,Acrobatic

One day: Visit the Great Wall , Panda House, Kungfu

One day: Visit The Temple of Heaven, The Lama Temple, take Hutong tour by pedicab in old city of Beijing . 

Regarding the transportation, I will arrange vehicle according to the number of travelers:
- 1 to 3 tourists group, car
- 4 to 10 tourists group, van.
- over 10 tourists group, mini-bus

The vehicle and driver are both licensed and belong to the car company. The vehicle is clean and comfortable. The driver is experienced with good skill.

The guide service includes:
- Meeting you at your hotel lobby in the morning to start the tour
- Showing you around, explaining everything to you and translating for you
- Giving introduction of scenic spots in detail
- Taking you back to the hotel after one day 's trip
- Arranging something for you such as itinerary, transportation tools, hotel, tickets reservation and anything else you request.

If you are interested to travel Beijing China and you need a tour guide, please feel free to contact me: 

Mobile : +0086-13426435769
E-mail : greatwalltour2008@163.com

Great Deals on the Essentials for your Home Office and Business at OfficeMax

Post Followup Main Index Travel

Shop OfficeMax!