Reliable interpreter in shenzhen

Sender: candyclq Time: 2013/03/29 03:22 Free Classified Ads : Travel (www.ywpw.com)
Free Classified Ads
Post Followup Add New Message

[YWPW Home]
[Houston Travel]

Search Now:
Amazon Logo

Hi there, this is Candy Chen, a reliable and experienced business interpreter & sourcing agent in Shenzhen I am your suitable assistant when you want to expand your biz in China. Why me?
1) More than 4 years experience in the French/US companies, good communication skill with different people from worldwide.
2) More than 4 years experience in interpreting and sourcing agent, fluent in spoken, listenning and writing English; Familiar with electronics products and jewelry market in Shenzhen/Guangzhou well.
3) Honest and reliable, always stand for the customers’ interest, no commission from factories, help customers to source the right products with the right price and quality

I can help you with:
1) Interpreting and document translation during your business trip in China;
2) Find the products according to your need;
i. (Computers, monitors, mobile phones... all the electronic products and accessories)
3) Negotiate good price;
4) Control product quality;
5) Arrange shipment;
6) Arrange payment;
7) Send new products infomation and samples;

For more information, please kindly contact me by candyclq2004 @ hotmail . com or call 0086-13530331263,thanks.

Testimony

To: candyclq2004 @ hotmail . com
Subject: Re: Driver to Airport
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:44:30 +0800
Dear Candy,

Peng arrived on time and I made it to Beijing with no problem.

I want to thank you again for your excellent service. Such a pleasure to work with such a hard working, intelligent and attractive woman.

If you ever need any favors from the US please don't hesitate to ask. I hope I see you again before too long.

best,

Will

To: candyclq2004 @ hotmail . com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 21:34:07 -0600
Subject: Re: FW: finish shopping and tracking no.

Hi Candy,

I received your email and itemization, and thanks for the extra bangles. You didn't have to do that, but I appreciate it. And thank you for the tracking. Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving holiday, which is why I have been busy, getting the house ready and cooking a big feast for 11 people. One of the things I give thanks for is our business relationship. I am very grateful and fortunate to have met you! Thanks again so much and I will write when I receive them.

Best regards,

Kathleen

Ç°ÁÐÒ»ÏÙͨ Uni-Pros-Trol ÌرðÓªÑøÅä·½£¬×èÖ¹ÒýÆðÇ°ÁÐÏÙ·¢Ñ×ÔöÉúµÄÎïÖʵIJúÉú£¬±£»¤Äò·ͨ³©£¬Î¬»¤Õý³£µÄÇ°ÁÐÏÙ¹¦ÄÜÓëÐÔÉú»î¡£

Post Followup Main Index Travel