Fantastic 2 bedroom apartment in Liede, Tianhe. 6000rmb/month NO FEES

Sender: FindRentals Time: 2013/01/23 00:42 Free Classified Ads : For Rent (www.ywpw.com)
Free Classified Ads
Post Followup Add New Message

[YWPW Home]
[Houston Travel]

Introducing a modern, contemporary 2 bedroom, 80mē apartment in the Boya Yuxuan garden.

This furnished apartment is ideally located in the center of Liede, Zhujiang New Town, with a wide range of nearby facilities for your enjoyment including Western style bars, restaurants, coffee shops and more. The apartment is perfect for commuters with excellent transport links nearby including the Liede metro station just a 6 minute walk away.

The apartment itself reveals 80mē of luxurious decoration and stylish furniture. This new development features an excellent kitchen with appliances, laminated wooden flooring, and a well designed living area leading out onto the apartments balcony. Residents of the apartment get exclusive use of the gardens facilities allowing you to relax in the scenic beauty of the gardens, away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

If you would are interested in this apartment or would like more details, please feel free to contact me on QQ 2494751060  or via phone on (+86)131-1955-9735 or e-mail: Ben @ findrentalsabroad . com

What's more, remember there are no agency fees! I also have other similar apartments in the area offering 1-5 bedrooms for a range of budgets, so feel free to contact me and let me help you find your perfect rental at no extra cost to yourself!

Sugar Balance Formula supports the uptake, transport and metabolism of glucose in the body.

Post Followup Main Index For Rent