Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) Car Rental with Chauffeur Service

Caroline 发表于 2016/07/17 06:38 一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地 (www.ywpw.com)

加跟贴 发新贴

Hello, this is Angela and I provide Sedan and Van for my clients in and out Beijing. The cars are new with safe driver. If you’re looking for a car and a reliable driver for you to:

Beijing Capital International Airport (BCIA) sedan transfer 350RMB (in Beijing)

Daily/half day Rental in Shanghai with sedan, van, bus

To Mutianyu Great Wall:900RMB for 4pax sedan, 1200RMB for 6pax van

The car is also available for:

Sightseeing

Shopping

School or work transfer

Traveling to Tianjin, Shijiazhuang, Chengde, Langfang, Boding, Zhangjiakou, Tangshan and other cities

Yearly or monthly rental

No matter wherever you are, I’ll have the car to pick you up and drop you off to the right place on time. Time is precious, you are important! Start your safe trip in China! Your private driver with nice car! Please email us for booking in advance: cs @ orientaltraveller . com or add my whatsApp for messages: +86-136-7177-3434

Guangzhou

3.长内容:

Hello, this is Melissa and I provide Sedan and Van for my clients in and out Guangzhou. The cars are new with safe driver. If you’re looking for a car and a reliable driver for you to:

Guangzhou Baiyun Airport sedan transfer 350RMB (in Guangzhou)

Daily/half day Rental in Shanghai with sedan, van, bus

The car is also available for:

Sightseeing

Shopping

School or work transfer

Traveling to Foshan, Shunde, Zhongshan, Zhaoqing, Dongguan, Huizhou, Shenzhen and other cities

Yearly or monthly rental

No matter wherever you are, I’ll have the car to pick you up and drop you off to the right place on time. Time is precious, you are important! Start your safe trip in China! Your private driver with nice car! Please email us for booking in advance: cs @ orientaltraveller . com or add my whatsApp for messages: +86-136-7177-3434

加跟贴 发新贴一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地索引首页

Generated by AFpost on Thu Nov 10 15:35:27 2016.

本论坛上所有文章只反映送交者的观点。我们保留删除任何被认为不适合本坛的文章的权力。