Shanghai Interpreter,Translator,Tour Guide,Assistant,Sourcing,Car Rental Service

claireguidelee 发表于 2015/08/09 01:58 一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地 : 旅游信息 (www.ywpw.com)

【作者版权所有, 如欲转载请先通过本论坛与作者联系

加跟贴 发新贴

This is Claire, a professional English-Chinese interpreter, translator, tour guide, business assistant, sourcing agent here in China, I can help you to arrange business trip, be your interpreter and translator, tour guide, assistant during the time you will be in China, and also help you to handle some other work which you require to make your business and trip in China easier and happier such as sourcing products, hotel booking, flight booking, quality inspection, factory visiting and audit, shipping and logistic arrangement etc,. No matter what you need here, please feel free to contact me, i will definitely try my best to help you and offer you tailored service.

Welcome to visit my personal web www.cltranslator.com to get more information about me and all the service i could provide.

Claire Lee:

Email: shhelper @ 163 . com

claireguide @ foxmail . com

Whatsapp: 008615216810339

WeChat: claireinterpreter

QQ:2246102882

Mobile: 0086 15216810339

www.cltranslator.com

www.cclbiz.com

https://cn.linkedin.com/in/cltranslator

Key service:

1. Personal assistant

2. Business meeting interpretation

3. Documents translation

4. Shopping assistant

5. City tour guide

6. Hotel booking

7. Car rental

8. Flight booking

9. Factory sourcing

10. Business consultant

11. Quality control

12. Goods inspection

13. Logistic help

14. Import & export service

15. Visa help, invitation letter offer

16. Company set up & accountant service

17. Factory visiting and audit

18. Custom clearance

Please contact me when you need my help in China, I am sure with my professional skills and rich social experience, you will have a wonderful trip and good business here. I am waiting here to help you.

加跟贴 发新贴一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地索引首页〗 〖旅游信息

Generated by AFpost on Thu Nov 10 15:35:27 2016.

本论坛上所有文章只反映送交者的观点。我们保留删除任何被认为不适合本坛的文章的权力。