Dongguan/Shenzhen China Business Interpreter/Translator,Mandarin-English

bamboo 发表于 2014/04/21 23:12 一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地 : 求职招聘 (www.ywpw.com) 主题字词: Chinese-English translator,China travel guide, China business interpreter, Dongguan freelance translator

【作者版权所有, 如欲转载请先通过本论坛与作者联系

加跟贴 发新贴

Hello everyone,

My name is Bamboo, I have been working as an English-Chinese translator, buying agent, traveling guide for more than 7 years. From 2005-2009, I worked in Yiwu which is famous for the small commodities, from 2009-2014, I worked in Shenzhen,Dongguan & Guangzhou. Now the services I provided include English-Chinese translation, business assistance and tour guide, product sourcing, international drop shipping and exporting issue solutions.

I am familiar with many kinds of product, such as garment, jewelry, shoes, bags, purses, belts, ceramic, gifts and crafts, sunglasses, toys, furniture, cosmetic, fabric and etc. I also have good experience in exporting process, such as documents, regular air shipping, sea shipping and courier shipping like DHL, EMS, UPS or TNT. Based on my 7 year experience and knowledge, I can help my clients search their target products, factories and prices in short time and minumum cost, after that I will also help do the inspection, and export to my clients’ countries by any of the shipping ways accordingly.

图1 bamboo with Gery

加跟贴 发新贴一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地索引首页〗 〖求职招聘

Generated by AFpost on Thu Nov 10 15:35:27 2016.

本论坛上所有文章只反映送交者的观点。我们保留删除任何被认为不适合本坛的文章的权力。