shanghai/hangzhou/suzhou/ningbo/wuxi/yiwu private interpreter/translator

lisbeta 发表于 2013/04/05 00:30 一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地 (www.ywpw.com) 主题字词: shanghaiinterpreter,hangzhou translator,ningbo translator,wuxi interpreter,ningbo translator

加跟贴 发新贴

Name&facebook name:Lisbeta Liu

E-mail:lisbeta . liu @ gmail . com

Tel , ephone:0086-1391 8817 249

Lisbeta Liu, female,25.Working as a freelance guide/interpreter/shopping assistnat in Shanghai/hangzhou/suzhou/yiwu/ningbo/wuxi/guangzho , u/beijing

Since Year 2009,after she graduated from school, 1 year working experience at a bamboo craft company,she chose to be a freelance tour guide/translator/interpreter. helping the foreigners from different countries making the tour, interpretation during the factory visit,or accompany the customers to visit the factory show.She is very traditional chinese lady,love dress the cheong-sam. always looking forward to listen the different stories from the customers,also she would like to share her stories.

As a private english interpreter,she offer service as below:

*Hotel reservation

*Airport pick up and drop off

*Make the travel arrangement and itinerary

图1

*Accompany you go to visit the exhibition ,find the right the factory,and right product

*Accompany you to visit different factories, find the right factory ,and the best price

*When you are attent the exhibition,i would be the interpreter in your booth.

*once you get know me,and trust me,i could be your sourcing agent in China,if you like

*Take you sightseeing during you trip when you has the extra time

As a private tour guide,i offer the service as below:

*hotel reservation

*airport pick up and drop off

*City high light tour

*art&cultural*ancient architecture one day tour

*watertown one day tour,village,river,bridges.the best scenery ever that you can get in China

*be your shoppping assistant,make sure to help you get best discount

More details,pls feel free to contact me

Name&facebook name:Lisbeta Liu

E-mail:lisbeta . liu @ gmail . com

lisbetaliu @ yahoo . com

Telephone:0086-1391 8817 249

加跟贴 发新贴一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地索引首页

Generated by AFpost on Thu Nov 10 15:35:27 2016.

本论坛上所有文章只反映送交者的观点。我们保留删除任何被认为不适合本坛的文章的权力。