Provide business guide and interpreter service in Guangzhou, China

travel-in-gz 发表于 2013/03/08 05:03 一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地 (www.ywpw.com) 主题字词: business guide, chinese interpreter, business companion, Chinese translator, Guangzhou business translator

【作者版权所有, 如欲转载请先通过本论坛与作者联系

加跟贴 发新贴

Hi, my name is Lynn. I am a freelance interpreter and business guide in Guangzhou.

I specialize in international business communications and familiar with Guangzhou wholesale markets, with rich experience of working full-time and part-time in fields such as translation /interpretation (between Chinese and English) and international trade.

In the past few years, I have worked with customers from the US, the Australia, Italy, Saud Arab, South Africa, Philippine, India and so on.

If you need an interpreter or business guide/companion when you are working, doing business, attending fairs or travelling in Guangzhou or nearby cities, welcome to contact me at anytime. I am looking forward to your inquiries. My mobile no. is +86 13286870840, e-mail add: travel-in-gz . lynn @ hotmail . com; web: www.travel-in-gz.com.

Name: Miss Lynn Cheng

Mobile No: +86 13286870840

Email: Travel-in-gz . Lynn @ hotmail . com

Web: www.travel-in-gz.com

加跟贴 发新贴一品 Free Classified Ads 免费广告园地索引首页

Generated by AFpost on Thu Nov 10 15:35:26 2016.

本论坛上所有文章只反映送交者的观点。我们保留删除任何被认为不适合本坛的文章的权力。